February 18th, 2021
Thursday, February 18, 2021
• Would the following students please come down to the main office to be measured for your grad gown height:
Tristan Hemphill McLeod
• If you require a transcript before March 1st, please come in to the main office to fill out a transcript request form. Deadline to have a transcript processed by March 1st is Tuesday, February 23rd
• Are you a grade 11 student interested in being considered for the prestigious Lieutenant Governor's medal? These medals are awarded each year to two grade 11 students who possess the following qualities:
- Leadership and Service in the school and community
- Commendable performance in the courses in which they are enrolled
If you feel you meet these criteria please stop by guidance to pick up a nomination sheet.
• Congrats to the Boys Basketball team for defeating Sackville High last night by a score of 87-55. Top scorers for JL were Alain Mapendo and Phoenix Martell. Great defense by Jordan Russell and Gage MacPhee.
• Attention all girls who are interested in learning about rugby. Please come out today afterschool in the gym (330-530pm) to learn about the sport and
be a member of a great team at JL. Any questions, please see Ms. McNeil in Room 232.
• ATTENTION: AP English 12 students! Ms. Woodworth will be starting our AP Exam tutorials on Mondays at lunch, beginning next Monday, February 22. Bring your lunch and your critical thinking skills!