February 19th, 2021
Friday, February 19, 2021
• Would the following students please come down to the main office to be measured for your grad gown height:
• Please drop by the office if you have lost a pair of prescription glasses with a black frame.
• If you require a transcript before March 1st, please come in to the main office to fill out a transcript request form. Deadline to have a transcript processed by March 1st is Tuesday, February 23rd
• Are you a grade 11 student interested in being considered for the prestigious Lieutenant Governor's medal? These medals are awarded each year to two grade 11 students who possess the following qualities:
- Leadership and Service in the school and community
- Commendable performance in the courses in which they are enrolled
If you feel you meet these criteria please stop by guidance to pick up a nomination sheet.
• ATTENTION: AP English 12 students! Ms. Woodworth will be starting our AP Exam tutorials on Mondays at lunch, beginning next Monday, February 22. Bring your lunch and your critical thinking skills!
• The Judges boy's hockey team had a huge 3-0 playoff win last night against PA. Cody Jollymore-Godfrey scored twice and Brock Townsend scored once. Logan Wall was perfect in net earning the shutout. Great job fellas