March 4th, 2021
Thursday, March 4, 2021
• Grade 12 students who want a baby photo in the Yearbook should email their picture to Ms. Curran ASAP. Include your first and last name with your photo. You may also submit selfies and photos of friend groups to the yearbook by emailing them to Ms. Curran.
• Girls Rugby practice today from 330-530pm in the gym. Come out and participate if you would like to learn about the game of rugby. Any questions, please see Ms. McNeil in Room 232.
• Grade 12 students are asked to fill-out a Grad Write Up Form for the Yearbook. The forms can be found in Ms. Curran's room, room 201. The deadline for Grad write-up forms is March 31st.
• Tomorrow is the last day to submit completed Lieutenant Governor nomination forms to guidance.
• There will be an “Improv” interest meeting Tuesday at lunch in room 329. Everyone who is interested can attend, no experience required. Everyone welcome, come on down and get your drama on.