March 30th, 2021
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
• Library News: The WOW Reading Challenge ends tomorrow. Stop by the library to record the number of pages read! The grand prize for student participation in the challenge will be awarded on April 1st. Please see Mrs. Smith for more information.
• You can pre-order your Yearbook by bringing $50 to the office ASAP.
• Grade 12s are reminded that time is running out for their Grad Write-Ups. At this point, there are only 50 completed out of the 200 graduates. The deadline for submitting these forms is Wednesday, March 31st. They should be returned to Ms. Curran, in room 201.
• Students may submit baby photos, selfies and friend groups photos from elementary school to Ms. Curran for the Yearbook. Deadline for photos is March 31st.
• Hey all my fellow dramalamas, improv will be happening today at the beginning of lunch in room 329. Come on down and show off your skills!